Monday, June 22, 2009

Ragnar


So, I just did the funnest thing ever.........The Wasatch Back - aka The Ragnar Relay!

I had only started running back in February and this was something I really wanted to do. Most teams were already put together but lucky enough for me, there was one team that needed a couple of runners and I was one of them. I joined an awesome team of people that I didn't even know and still had a blast; like seriously- loved it. In fact, I can't stop talking about it. The relay starts in Logan and ends 189 miles away in Park City. We started at 11:00am and ended about 5:30pm the next day. And yes, you run straight through the night on zero sleep and still....I loved it. Almost all the people on my team were hardcore marathon runners so I was a little intimidated, but they were great, they really inspired me to want to be a hardcore runner. I never walked, I ran all three of my legs and felt like I did an awesome job!

Don't i just look "beutefull," I'm just kidding;) I'm just getting ready to run my last leg, only 3.8miles, downhill, in the cold rain, and its windy. But still, I had a blast! Lets not forget that this is also after not having gotten any sleep.

2 comments:

  1. TIFFANY! I am SO impressed!! Wow, I had no clue you were getting into running. I can't even believe you ran in the night with no sleep. That is intense. Seriously, you are so awesome - good job! And how do you look that gorgeous in that picture??

    ReplyDelete