Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July is by far my most favorite holiday. I love it and we had a ton of fun. Last year was the first year Gracie understood it and got excited about it, so this 4th was really exciting for her. She talked about the "karade" aka parade and the fireworks all year, and we finally got to it!!!


Do you want to see the worlds largest water fight? I love the Kaysville parade. At the end of the parade 5 or 6 giant water trucks and other parade floats move along the parade route soaking everyone. All the spectators come equipped with buckets of water and water guns, and thus the massive water fight. Notice all the people trying to get the men driving the water truck, they don't have a chance.

Jaxson loved the fireworks. I thought the noise would scare him (Jaxsons kind of a wimp;),but he did great. Look how happy he is, he loved that we spent ALL day outside. My sister has a super cute picture of Gracie at the fireworks, I'll have to get it later. Gracie was so busy playing with her cousins (all the other kids in the pictures) she was never around for any pictures. But gosh did she have a BLAST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment