Monday, March 8, 2010

Look What I Found


Ah, my lost pictures. I have found them and of course wanted to share. Oh, I forgot what Gracie used to look like at this age (Which by the way is about 12 months).



So, I had to through this picture of Jaxson in. Don't they totally look alike. Maybe its just that they are looking in the same direction in the picture.......... They are the exact same age in these pictures.

Ah the hair, look at her hair. Oh I miss that!


Honestly I can hardly handle looking at these pictures. I am gitty with excitement looking at these pictures of her. I can't believe how fast three years can go. Seriously, oh so CUTE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Love the hair!! I thought Kambria's was bad. that must have been a pain to comb. Can't wait to see you in a week!

    ReplyDelete