My goodness, January has proven to be a tough but eventful month. Jonny left for Texas for 3 1/2 weeks. Not so easy the second time around. Winters are hard to be left husbandless, not enough to do. At least in the summer we could go swimming, play outside until 9pm, and go on after dinner bike rides with the kids, oh I miss that!
For my birthday I asked my friends to help "decorate" my house. I meant hang a few frames, suggest some accent colors, and then I would get to it through out the year. They had something else in mind. We painted furniture........let me tell you, I am not sure I will ever hold a paint brush again. All I painted was an old kitchen table/8 spindly chairs from my parents and a TV unit. But, oh my heck, it took me forever and I'm still not done. When I finish this project I'll post the finished product.
Ah the puppy, Jimmy is his name. He's not ours........although I am sure Gracie thinks he is! It's Grandpa's puppy and he is way cute. We get over to my parents house every chance we get and when we are over there she does not leave him alone. See Jimmy, that's what happens after a long hard day of playing with Gracie.
And here is Jaxson, see that cheesy grin.....I LOVE IT! I'll ask him to smile randomly through out the day and this is what I get. Seriously, I melt!
Ah, my children. I was looking through my pictures and noticed my kids always look like they have been hit by a tornado....hair all disheveled. I promise I get these two ready. Although sometimes I wonder why.....they look perfect for about 2 seconds, then blankets start being pulled over heads, somersaults on the floor etc, you name it they do it. What ever they can do to rid the perfectly placed hair and ironed clothing - they do! All the hairspray and gel in the world could not keep their hair in place. What's that all about.
Oh, well, I love you two just the same, my two little snuggle bugs!


No comments:
Post a Comment