Monday, July 13, 2009

Look at my Cute Kidz!

Um, ya! So look at all my pictures. And believe or not their are like 40 other pictures that I am just in love with. I found this photographer thru another friends blog. I loved her pictures and the second I saw them I went to this photographers website and made an appointment and I am so glad I did. Look at my pictures, do I not have the cutest kids ever, yes I am aloud to say that. And their are still a couple more pics I have not seen yet. This might have been weird of me but even after seeing all these cute pictures, their was one pic I felt I didn't get and I really needed, that was a picture of Jaxsons great big gummy grin. So I called after I saw the pics told her how much I loved them, then asked if she would let me come back for just 5mins to get that one picture and we did it, we got it. So I'll post those when I get them. I am having the hardest time trying to decide which pictures to print and put in my house, is it totally weird to just paste my house in pictures of my kids, cause I might just have to do that!!!! By the way the photographer is Skye Johansen. She is awesome;0)










No comments:

Post a Comment