A little bit about your birthday one year ago..... You were born July 11, 2008 at 10:48pm weighing 7lbs 4oz. Earlier that day, way earlier... gracie happened to get up at like 6:00am crying. I of course woke up, went into her room saw something on the floor (being the clean freak I am, I had to pick it up and put it away), when I squatted down to pick it up my water broke. I totally new what was going on this time seeing is how I am totally experienced now. Anyways, I dealt with gracies little morning issue, put her back to bed and I my self went back to bed, totally aware that I was in labor, but I was so tired and I knew the process was long. I really couldn't go back to sleep, I was to excited. I woke up daddy and told him my water broke but he didn't believe me. About 8:30am we all got up and started our day. Daddy went to work, I took care of gracie and finally about 10:30 that morning I called the doctor and told her what happened and she said to go in to the hospital, but the house was a mess and I couldn't bring a baby home to a messy house, so I CLEANED! Of course.........I was leaking, bleeding, and having contracts every 10mins while doing my deep cleaning of the house. Finally at about 2:30pm I finished cleaning and thought "ok, now I am ready, Gracie lets go." I called daddy, picked him up at work and drove us to the hospital.
I sat in the little room, where the nurses check you, for like 3 hours. I was so over it. They tested me twice to see if my water broke. I was so frustrated because I knew it did. The first test came back negative and the second positive. Thank goodness, because I wasn't about to go home after having to lay in the uncomfortable bed for three hours. Plus, I made it to a 6 while laying there.
Finally they admitted me into hospital and we were ready to go. Dr. Boheen had to come and rebrake my water, while my water did brake, it broke at the very top. After that we all kind of just waited around until about 10:30 that night, the nurses checked me and said its time to go. I pushed for about 10/15ins and there your where, my little boy. I just love that moment in the hospital after all that chase when you finally get to see this baby you've carrying around for nine months, oh I just love it. You were so cute. You had so much dark hair, and you were a very dark baby, definitely jonys baby. I nursed you right away in the delivery room, something i didn't do with gracie, but like I said, I am professional;) and everything came so natural the second time around.
Oh, Jaxson what can I say about you. You are a mamas boy. You love me. You go to bed crying and you wake up crying.....I'd liked to think its because you miss me so much, although I rather you didn't. But I still love you! Jaxson you have such an attitude. You would rather not eat then let me feed you. I guess your doing an ok job of feeding yourself because at your one year well check you weighed 21lbs 7ozs, healthy boy.
A couple of funny things you love to do.....anything that you can find that will slide on the ground (paper, cars, ball), you put in one had and slide with it, while crawling with the other hand. You have been doing this forever and I love it. So gracie has been singing the mermaid song (you know the awhhhawhhh..awhh part) long before you were born, but you caught on quick, you sing it too!
I swear that you talk. But I guess that's just between me and you because know one believes me, especially when you wont talk for anyone else. You say two complete sentences, "I want down" and "what is that." You say "hi, Kitty", ball and sometimes I can get you to say gracie and jaxson. But whatever, I promise I am not crazy my child does talk and it is so cute, I just melt. And by the way, when you do say "I want down" you are yelling at me to take you down from your highchair, I LOvE it!!!
Ah, your birthday party. I would dare to say it did not go good. The whole day you were in the worst mood EVER! What was that all about. Maybe you knew it was your birthday and have seen Peterpan to many times. You want to stay a baby forever, don't you. Yes that's how bad you were. It definitely did make it any better that daddy and I were running an hour late. We had to call everyone that was coming to come late, which made it so a lot of people couldn't come. I am sorry baby, I totally ruined your party. It ended up being just a small gathering of like 10 of us. You didn't even get to open your presents, gracie got to them before you did . Well you did get to open one, even then you were still whining until you saw what was in it (a singing, glowing, funky truck, You Love It). The only thing you liked about your birthday was the CAKE! We just let you go for it. You shoveled so much cake in your face you couldn't breath throw your nose. You ate your cake and most of the cupcakes we brought for everyone else.
I love you, I could just squeeze you and I do! Please always stay my little mamas boy!




I love the pictures that you had taken. I was actually on Skye's blog the other day and saw your kids pictures. I thought "those kids look familiar" then I realized they were yours! she does a great job! I am sure Jaxson loved his party :o)! Glad you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures turned out soooo cute!! I am going in next week to get Krew's done and I was wondering where you got your cake? Did you make it? It is so cute. I want to get a cute cake like that for Krew, let me know!! And I love how you did balloons with it too!! Your kids are sooo cute!!
ReplyDelete