One thing I am not sad about....my decorative Boppy that has been displayed on my couch since the day Jaxson came home from the hospital. Till next time Boppy!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
All Done!
Jaxson has decided that he is finished nursing. He does not want the boobies anymore. I am really sad about that. I actually love nursing and I would have loved to make it to a year but he made the decision for us and he is over the boobies. What's even worse though is that he really is not great at taking a bottle either, I am lucky if I can get him to take 15oz in a day. Like I have said before, he is a steak and potato's kind of guy, he wants the good stuff.

One thing I am not sad about....my decorative Boppy that has been displayed on my couch since the day Jaxson came home from the hospital. Till next time Boppy!
One thing I am not sad about....my decorative Boppy that has been displayed on my couch since the day Jaxson came home from the hospital. Till next time Boppy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment