Cherry Hill.....Oh I miss it....Hot Sunny Days

Gracie is going to a great preschool, every two months her class does a music program. This was her Halloween program. A couple weeks before the program her music teacher had to forewarn me that their were a couple songs that she didn't want to sing because she was afraid of the song or she thought it was weird. I thought, that sounds about right. Gracie is kind of wimpy, just like me. I talked to her about the songs, which were preschool songs by the way, and convinced her it would be safe to sing them. She did it and looked to die for cute doing it. Oh, I love 4 year olds.

We went to the pumpkin patch like 4 times in the month of October........ In one of our many trips to the pumpkin patch Gracie fell in the spiky weeds. Jaxson was immediately off to her rescue to get her out of the weeds.

CornBelly's.........Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gracie is going to a great preschool, every two months her class does a music program. This was her Halloween program. A couple weeks before the program her music teacher had to forewarn me that their were a couple songs that she didn't want to sing because she was afraid of the song or she thought it was weird. I thought, that sounds about right. Gracie is kind of wimpy, just like me. I talked to her about the songs, which were preschool songs by the way, and convinced her it would be safe to sing them. She did it and looked to die for cute doing it. Oh, I love 4 year olds.
We went to the pumpkin patch like 4 times in the month of October........ In one of our many trips to the pumpkin patch Gracie fell in the spiky weeds. Jaxson was immediately off to her rescue to get her out of the weeds.
CornBelly's.........Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment