I have been way into black and white pictures lately. I just had to post these because
I loved them.

Notice Gracie's Bangs. Gracie, Jaxson and I all went in for hair cuts. Gracie begged for bangs so snip, snip snip - and she got bangs. She loves them.

Oh, Jaxson and his Binky and Blanky. Love, Love, Love!

See the "bread cake." Gracie made it. She is so enthuseastic about birthdays - anyones' birthday. If she finds out it's your birthday, she will make sure you get taken care of. Anyway, we did not get Jonny a cake
(for selfish reasons, he does not like a lot of sweet stuff, but I DO). I knew he wouldn't eat it. He would go off to work while I sat at home with the cake taunting me .....so, no cake. But Gracie wouldn't have it. We had bread and decorating things and she made this. Isn't she sweet!

Happy 31st Birthday Jonny!
No comments:
Post a Comment