Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween this year. I loved that Jaxson was able to walk from house to house and Trick-or-Treat. Gracie was so excited she couldn't even take the time to eat all day. I think it effected her Trick-or-Treating skills; not as much energy as she normally has - which is alot! But she still had a blast. And Jaxson, totally new what he was doing, mostly just wanted to eat the candy. But look how cute..........

Jaxson the frog. I wanted him to be a puppy but this costume was free.
The day after last year's Halloween - just for fun - I asked Gracie what she wanted to be for Halloween the next year, she said a Witch/Butterfly. I am pretty sure she meant both. Over the months it evolved into just a butterfly. Look how cute she is. She already told me next year she wants to be a vampire!

Carving Pumpkins! The kids loved it and totally got into. As you can see the are very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment