Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whats been going on in October

We have been into Super Fort making and blowing up air mattress's in the living room (which is what the kids are doing with Jony in this picture,) but I guess you can't really tell. The fort/tent, depending on the day, was up for two weeks. They couldn't get enough of it. Lots of flying off the couches, and "spooky" ghost stories in the tent.Fishing with Daddy. We went fishing up at Ash and Zach's old house in Brigham. The kids caught a fish every couple minutes - perfect for the kids.

Meet our new fish. We went to a lizard show a couple of weeks ago and Gracie has been begging for a snake ever since. Seriously, my little 3 year old wants a snake. She has gone into crying fits over the snake. No way, no how! She has been so desperate for a pet that she has been catching spiders and ants as pets. I love it! But, to keep her from asking for a snake, we decided to get her and Jax a couple of gold fish; they love them. Spot and Goldie - that's what Gracie named them. Jaxson doesn't have a name just Fishy.
Oh I wish everyone could hear the conversations Gracie and I have about the snake she wants so bad. I told her she can't have a snake because I am scared of them, which is totally true. she told me to say "I am not scared of snakes" and then proceeded to to tell me that she doesn't want to hear it again. Daily she tells me snakes are not scary and to basically get over it, because she wants one. Oh, you'd have to be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment