Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Year of Preschool

I can't believe Gracie is in Preschool. She has been asking to go to school since forever now, and she has finally gotten to that point in her life.....never to return to those school less days again. As you can see school makes me nervous, but that is another story;)

Poor Gracie, school starts pretty early for her... 8:45, considering all summer long we have been playing outside till the sun sets and not waking up until 10:00 or 10:30 (we play hard in the summer and get every minute of outside time we can). So of course we were running late, I didn't have time to do her hair. Hopefully this wont be one of those pictures were Gracie is like "mom what were you thinking.

She goes to this cute little preschool on a farm, they have cows and chickens......what else would you expect in good old PC.
Gracie takes school very seriously, its funny! Even the papers that are intended for the parents she wont let me have. She keeps them in her backpack and at night I have to sneak into her room to get my all to important parents papers;)

Oh Gracie, mommy's little girl. I can't believe you are in school. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment