Saturday, August 1, 2009

Preschool anyone........

Gracie received a letter from her soon to be preschool teacher (teacher Andrea) today. She was so excited she took the letter and saved it in her dresser. When I went into her room to check on her tonight I found her asleep with the letter in her hand. I know it might not be anything to the rest of you, but I thought it was so sweet. This is Gracie's personality to a T. She gets so excited about everything, I love that about her.


Speaking of excited, she went to a super fun birthday party today. It was a superhero party. She got a cape and mask and everything. It was her friend Cooper's birthday. She couldn't stop thinking about it all day.





Talk about super mom, check out the cute cape and the little mask and the party gift bag. Can you believe this, Coopers mom made and put all this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment