Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi Cooooooooowwwws!!!!

So these are our cows, well, the cows we drive past anyway.....


When we first moved here, almost two years ago(boy time flies), I used the cows to distract Gracie. It always seemed that she would get upset when I put her in the car in the morning to go to the gym and she was always on the verge of a nap on the way home from the gym, which no mom wants because we want the long naps in the crib, right! Anyway, to distract her, I would annoyingly and very loudly and happily say hello to the cows, "Hi cows" I would say, waving one hand vigorously, as if to say hello (I always wonder what the people behind us and the people coming towards us think when they see this). Gracie thought this was great. She caught on pretty quickly to it and loves it. Notice I said loves it, we have been saying hi to the cows ever since, everyday! Gracie still thinks its great, I think its funny, Jaxson hates it, he does NOT like when we are loud in the car. I wonder how long we will keep this up?

No comments:

Post a Comment