I have been looking for an excuse to post old pictures of my babies and I can't find one......but then I figured lets post some pictures anyway. What mom doesn't love looking at pictures of her babies. I love going back and looking at Gracie and Jaxson's newborn pics. So here is a refresher for the rest of you:) Jaxson My little Jax - just a couple minutes old. Gracie Little Gracie - just a couple days old.
Your babies are so cute! I think the last time I saw you was when you were pregnant with Gracie. It's been too long! Good to see you guys are doing well. You're going to love getting their pictures done! She is my favorite! Take care :)
Your babies are so cute! I think the last time I saw you was when you were pregnant with Gracie. It's been too long! Good to see you guys are doing well. You're going to love getting their pictures done! She is my favorite! Take care :)
ReplyDelete