It snowed all day today, so.........we played in the snow. Gracie watched Oswald a couple weeks ago where they made snow angels. She has been asking to make one ever since, so she did. Even Jaxson played in the snow! Gracie didn't have any gloves so I had to put a couple pairs of socks on her hands. It WORKED! You would think that with us living in Utah our daughter would have gloves; obviously, that is not the case. Next winter. You probably notice from the pictures that it is dark....I love playing in the snow at night, its so glowy and I love when all the daddys are finally home from work just to shovel away at the driveway.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Let It Snow!!
It snowed all day today, so.........we played in the snow. Gracie watched Oswald a couple weeks ago where they made snow angels. She has been asking to make one ever since, so she did. Even Jaxson played in the snow! Gracie didn't have any gloves so I had to put a couple pairs of socks on her hands. It WORKED! You would think that with us living in Utah our daughter would have gloves; obviously, that is not the case. Next winter. You probably notice from the pictures that it is dark....I love playing in the snow at night, its so glowy and I love when all the daddys are finally home from work just to shovel away at the driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow, you guys got quite a bit of snow! You're a good mom... I haven't even played in the snow with my kids this winter. Your comment about the husbands shoveling the driveway made me chuckle :) It's so true.
ReplyDelete